Whether you’d like to make an appointment, see what eye care services we offer or to learn more about an eye condition our website is designed to provide you with everything you need 24/7. We hope you enjoy your visit to our site and look forward to seeing you soon!
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Focusing on Eye Care, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Meet our Eye Doctors
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find a map, directions, hours & contact details
- Complete patient forms
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children’s vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder contact lenses – coming soon!
- Request an appointment for our Irving office
- Request an appointment for our Hurst office
- Investigate Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Great Eye Care in Hurst and Fort Worth, Texas
From our office in Irving, Focusing on Eye Care serves patients from the State of Texas – schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with our Practice.